- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Super easy quiche based on leftover vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 x 70g fresh eggs
- 2 cups cooked assorted vegetables (sweet potato, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, corns and peas, silverbeet, spinach, etc.)
- 1/4 cup shredded tasty cheese or Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven at 220 degrees C. Grease a 23cm square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, lightly whip eggs seasoned with salt and pepper. Mix in flour followed by Ricotta cheese. Add vegetables to the wet mixture and combine well.
- Spread evenly to the baking pan, cover with shredded cheese. Bake until golden brown, about 25-35 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve with salad.
This is a very light and tasty dish my mum would bake on Mondays when she used up all leftover vegetable from the weekend dinner feast. Somehow it always taste better than the night before.