- Serves 3
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
I love capsicum and I love quinoa. They are so good together!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? APPLY TO REVIEW Dettol Liquid Hand Wash here
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 3 red peppers, cut in half lengthwise, deseeded
- 1/2 cup quinoa, washed and rinsed
- 1 cup hot water, or vegetable broth
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 small sweet potato, skin removed and diced
- 1 handful pinenuts, toasted
- olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- In a large baking dish lay the diced zucchini and sweet potatoes, and gently mix with olive oil.
- In an oven dish with lid, put quinoa, water (or stock) and salt. Put the lid on.
- Bake both dishes for half an hour. (Don't turn the oven off)
- In an oiled baking dish, transfer the capsicum.
- In a bowl mix together quinoa, roasted zucchini and sweet potatoes, and the pine nuts.
- Fill each half capsicum with the mix and bake for half an hour.
- I served them with a salad made with rocket, celery and halved grape tomatoes. Enjoy!
If you want you could add some cubed feta cheese to the mix too!