This is a quick and easy way of using up any leftover fried rice or noodles from the previous night.
Ingredients (makes 4 Rice Paper Rolls)
- 5 - 6 Tablespoons Leftover Fried Rice, cold
- 1 - 2 Teaspoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 4 Rice Paper Rolls
- 1 Cup Warm Water in a bowl.
- Dip the dry Rice paper rolls in the warm water for 20 - 30 seconds. Spread 1 to 1.5 tablespoon of prepared fried rice mixture on the rice paper roll. Drizzle the sweet chilli sauce. Fold up edges and shape into a roll.
- Repeat for leftover dry rice paper rolls. Working with one roll at a time works best for me.