- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Simply a delicious sweet potato salad with a few lovely tasty extras thrown in.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 2 red onions peeled and cut into wedges
- quarter cup olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 chorizo sausage
- 3 lemons juiced
- quarter cup pumpkin seeds
- 60g goats cheese
- an amount s+p to taste
- In a baking dish throw in the garlic clove, onion wedges and drizzle olive oil with salt and pepper and put in a hot oven for 20 mins.
- Next peel the sweet potato and chop into long strips and put into another baking dish. Again, drizzle olive oil with salt + pepper and put in the oven for 15 mins.
- Cut chorizo into thin slices and cook in a frying pan with the olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Remove chorizo from the pan and keep the oil to use with the lemon juice (this will be the salad dressing).
- Remove the sweet potato and onions from the oven and pan roast the pumpkin seeds.
- When cool, place the potato on a large plate and sprinkle over the chorizo, broken goat's cheese, pumpkin seeds and drizzle with the olive oil + lemon juice dressing.