Quick to put together with maximum flavour.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 cups Pasta sauce, such as garden vegetable
- Lasagna sheets
- 250 grams Ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp Red wine - optional
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Roasted red capsicum, cut into strips & drained well if using capsicum from a jar.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Pour 1/3 cup of sauce into baking dish. Top with lasagna sheets.
- In a bowl combine ricotta, 1 cup of mozzarella and red wine (if using). Spoon half of cheese mixture over lasagna sheets. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp of Parmesan. Top with half of the capsicum strips.
- Spoon half of the remaining pasta sauce on the capsicum layer. Top with lasagna sheets, then remaining cheese mix and peppers. Add more lasagna sheets, pour over remaining pasta sauce and sprinkle the 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let stand, covered for 10 minutes before serving.