These Rocky Road Cheesecakes are easy, quick and super cute. But beware, they are super sweet so use your smallest glasses to make up the cheesecakes.
Ingredients (makes 6 Cheesecakes)
- 15 Chocolate Coated Digestive Biscuits (low sugar is available)
- 1/2 cup Natural Almonds
- 2tbsp Good Quality Butter
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Marshmallows (Pink & White)
- 1 Lemon, juiced and strained
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Melts
- Process the Digestive biscuits and 3/4 of the almonds. Then melt the butter and mix through the biscuit mixture. Divide the mixture between the glasses and lightly press into the bottom of the glasses.
- Melt 3/4 of the marshmallows in a heatproof bowl in the microwave then quickly process the melted marshmallows together with the cream cheese and the lemon juice.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the biscuit bases dividing evenly between each glass.
- Decorate by sprinkling the rest of the marshmallows chopped up, the almonds roughly chopped and the milk chocolate melted and drizzled over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. If you are making ahead, cover each glass with cling film once the chocolate has hardened. These Rocky Road Cheesecakes will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Serve with teaspoons and have fun getting through the Rocky Road topping to the cheesecake underneath!
Have some fun with these Rocky Road Cheesecakes ... use peanuts or macadamia nuts instead of almonds, add some toasted coconut or add a few jelly snakes or Turkish Delight into the topping!