- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
If you’re after a Rum Balls Recipe that has been tried, tested and tested again, this is it!
MoM Member Joanne has shared her Rum Balls Recipe with us and we couldn’t be more excited. Nothing says Christmas like a traditional Rum Balls Recipe.
Our tips to take your Rum Balls Recipe to the next level …
- Think about everyone who will be enjoying your Rum Balls Recipe – if there are going to be children able to reach for your Rum Balls, make sure you use a no alcohol Rum alternative
- Go large on the coconut when you make this Rum Balls Recipe – we love shredded coconut rather than desiccated coconut for a little chunkiness. You might even like to toast it a little!
- Go for extra Christmas flavour and add some nutmeg and cinnamon – you’ll be ringing in Christmas in July, August … September!
- This Rum Balls Recipe is definitely a sometimes food but so worth it every now and then.
Once you’ve tried this Rum Balls Recipe, we’d love you to come back and give us your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t forget that if you have a recipe like this Rum Balls Recipe that you’d like to share, we LOVE recipes from members. Just whip up your favourite recipe, take a photo and then share it with thousands of other Mums by POSTING YOUR RECIPE.
We truly hope you enjoy this Rum Balls Recipe! May it bring joy and yumminess to your next festive feast x
If you do love a Rum Balls Recipe but you also love a little chocolate, you might also like to check out this Chocolate Rum Balls Recipe. Shared with us by member El, it’s another yummy addition to any festive occasion or even just when you’re after a beautifully easy sweet treat.
If rum isn’t your favourite flavour, we’re thinking these Cookie Dough Bliss Balls might be more to your liking. We’re sitting on our hands right now because we’re dying to whip up a batch!
- 1/2 cup Raisins or Sultanas (or a mixture) finely processed or chopped
- 2 cups Icing Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 125 grams Melted butter
- 2 Tbsps Rum (or non alcohol Rum for kids)
- 2 tsps Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut, for rolling
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Roll in coconut, and refrigerate in an airtight container. These will last well for a couple of weeks in the fridge.