- Makes 300
- 3.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
For Salmon lovers!
Ingredients (makes 300 gm)
- 200gm Smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup Cottage cheese or Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/3 Whole egg mayonaise (Not low fat version)
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream or more mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard, seedless version
- To taste Pepper
- Process smoked salmon in a food processor then transfer to a bowl. Add in the rest of the ingredients and combine with a spatula. Stir gently.
- Serve after 3 hours of chilling in fridge.
No need to add salt into this awesome smoked salmon pate as it is already salty enough due to the prepackaged smoked salmon. Adding sour cream highly increases the flavour but for those who don't like sour cream just use more mayo or horseradish cream even!