- Makes 32
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick and easy sausage roll recipe, that only uses 5 ingredients.
Ingredients (makes 32 sausage rolls)
- 500g Sausage Mince
- 300g Beef Mince
- 1/3 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Satay Sauce (I use Fountain)
- 2 teaspoons Light Soy Sauce
- 4 sheets Ready Puff Pastry
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees c. Place sausage mince, beef mince, flour and satay sauce in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half. Divide meat filling into 8 portions and roll into sausage shape. Place along long side of pastry and roll up to encase filling.
- Cut each pastry roll into 4 pieces. Make 2 slits in top of each roll and brush with milk. Place rolls on lightly greased/lined tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 180C and cook for a further 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with your favourite sauce.
These sausage rolls can be frozen and reheated. They are a favourite in my house and don't last long.