Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 Sausages - any type
- 1 Onion - diced
- 3 cloves Garlic - chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 3-4 Potatoes - chopped bite size
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Zest of lemon
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
Heat oil, cook onion and garlic until soft. Add chicken stock.
- Place sausages and potatoes in an ovenproof dish.
Pour the onion mixture over.
Add the bay leaves and rosemary.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
Add tomatoes and lemon zest.
Bake for a further 20 minutes.
Notes... Ingredients can easily be changed depending on what you have available.