- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
A quick easy pasta the kids will love.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 cups Pasta (any type)
- 1 packet Pork chipolatas (from coles or woolies)
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 3 tablespoons Gravy mix (gravox or similar)
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1 cup Hot water
Notes... Hint: You may need to add more water depending on how thick you like your sauce. You can also add any vegetables you like to this recipe.
- Cut up zucchini, carrot and onion into small pieces (or you can grate them).
- Cut the chipolatas in half.
- Cook the pasta as per directions on packet.
- Put the zucchini, carrot, onion and chipolatas in a frypan.
- Cook until the sausages are cooked right through.
- Add gravy mix, tomato pasta and hot water to the pan stirring until all mixed in.
- Let simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve pasta on the bottom and put the casserole on top.
Recipe Sausage Casserole with Pasta
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.