- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
A quick easy pasta the kids will love.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 cups Pasta (any type)
- 1 packet Pork chipolatas (from coles or woolies)
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 3 tablespoons Gravy mix (gravox or similar)
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1 cup Hot water
- Cut up zucchini, carrot and onion into small pieces (or you can grate them).
- Cut the chipolatas in half.
- Cook the pasta as per directions on packet.
- Put the zucchini, carrot, onion and chipolatas in a frypan.
- Cook until the sausages are cooked right through.
- Add gravy mix, tomato pasta and hot water to the pan stirring until all mixed in.
- Let simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve pasta on the bottom and put the casserole on top.
Hint: You may need to add more water depending on how thick you like your sauce. You can also add any vegetables you like to this recipe.