- Makes 54
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These easy sausage rolls can be made ahead of time.
Ingredients (makes 54 sausage rolls)
- 500g sausage mince
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated onion
- 1 grated potato
- 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup
- 3 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Leave pastry out to defrost.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (can be done the night before).
- Cut pastry sheet into 3 strips and place mince mixture down left side of each strip.
- Fold strip over and press edges together with a fork. You may need a little water at this stage to help the edges stick together.
- Poke holes along the top and using a knife make little cuts to form the little bite size pieces.
- Glaze with egg. Put into oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes or until pastry is cooked through and crisp.
- Remove then slice all the way through into pieces.
- Can be served hot or cold.