- Serves 5
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Serve on mashed potatoes with peas. To add a bit more oomph, slice an onion, fry it whilst cooking the sausages and add to final mix.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 10 Thick Sausages
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 Packet French Onion Soup
- 2 Cups Water
- salt and pepper
Notes... Lovely and warming in winter
- Heat oil in frypan, add sausages and fry gently until golden brown, remove from pan.
- Drain most of the fat from the pan, leaving about 2 tablespoonfulls.
- Add the flour to the pan, and stir until golden brown. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the water, stir until combined, return to heat and stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Add dry onion soup mix and the sausages to pan, cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.