- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Really quick and easy, plus you can add bits and pieces like garlic or other herbs. Freezes well and easy to reheat, although I don't recommend using the microwave as it tends to go a bit soggy.
Ingredients (makes 12 rolls)
- 3 Sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 500 Grams sausage mince
- 415 gram can peaches, well drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Cut each sheet of pastry into half, then half again
- Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Form mix into 12 rolls and pace on pastry
- Moisten edges with water, and then fold pastry over, joining the edges underneath.
- Bake at 200C for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with fruit chutney or spicy sauce.
From memory this was from the side of a can of peaches from the early 70's...