- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
These Savoury Rolls are perfect for kids parties, lunchboxes or even as finger food.
- 4 Sheets Pampas Puff Pastry
- 500 grams Beef Mince (can use another meat if you prefer)
- 1 Large Carrot, grated
- 1 Large Potato, grated
- 1 small Onion, grated
- 1 packet Continental Chicken Noodle Soup ( 40 grams dry powder mix)
- 50 grams Tasty Cheese, grated
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sesame Seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees, fan forced. Remove puff pastry sheets from package & allow to defrost.
- Place mince in bowl. Add grated carrot, potato, & onion to bowl. Season with salt & pepper. Mix until well combined
- Divide mince mixture into four equal amounts & spread evenly over each sheet of puff pastry. Sprinkle powdered chicken noodle soup & cheese evenly over mince mixture.
- Roll each pastry sheet up like a swiss roll.
- Place rolls on to a greased oven tray leaving the exposed edge on the bottom of the roll. Slash the tops of each roll every 3-4 cm.
- Baste the pastry rolls with egg & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 45 minutes.