- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
We’re well and truly into the school holidays now, and at this point, it might feel like you’re running out of new things to entertain the kids. If you’re looking for a new activity to keep the kids busy, look no further, because SodaStream has a delicious and simple breakfast recipe to try these school holidays!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 150ml SodaStream sparkling water
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 20g butter
- 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred
- To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water: Fill a SodaStream 1 Litre Bottle to the line with cold water and carbonate.
- Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over a high heat. When hot add the butter, as soon as the butter has melted add the eggs and remove the pan from heat. Use a wooden spoon to move the eggs around in the pan until they are set.
- Serve with toasted sourdough.