- Makes 30
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Yummiest biscuits ever, make sure they are nice and thin or they won’t cook well.
Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 250g Softened (not melted) Butter
- 2/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 Wiltshire Biscuit Shape Gun/Cookie Cutters
- 1 packet Mini M&M's
- Mix with electric beater - butter, sugar and vanilla until nice and creamy.
- Add egg and mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour.
- Put into your gun and put shapes onto tray using a mini m&m or if no gun just make shapes with cutters or place onto tray in small balls and press with fork.
- Bake at 180 for approx 12-15 mins depending on your oven. I like a little softer so I take mine out after 10 min.