- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Simple child sized sandwiches to give variety to fussy eaters (my son would eat Cheesybite sandwiches every day if I let him!)
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice lean ham (or leftover homemade hamburger)
- 2 pieces tasty cheese
- small amount butter or other spread (optional)
- Cut the crusts off a piece of bread and/or cut circle shapes in two slices of bread.
- Add a slice of lean ham and a piece of cheese and roll up, securing with a toothpick. Cut a home-made burger into the same size round shape as the bread and do the same with the cheese to make a mini burger.
- Add a toothpick (or in my case, construction site candles we had left over from a birthday party).
My 3 year old son goes through stages of refusing sandwiches. Varying them a bit and making them fun has worked (yay!) He's not keen on tomato or lettuce etc. You could add anything your child likes :)