- Serves 6
- 12 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Prep time is around 12 minutes, but slow cooked for 8-9 hours. The amount of chilli, salt & pepper is to taste. All ingredients can be sourced without additives you just need to check the tins. I often add an assortment of spices such as cumin & paprika, sometimes mustard seeds and a squeeze of lime. It’s an easy recipe to play around with.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 750g Lamb Mince
- 2 cans Tomato Pulp
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans (drained)
- 2 Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 4-5 cloves Fresh Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- To taste Salt & Black Pepper
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker, cook on low for 8-9 hours. Prep time is around 8-12 minutes depending on what you decide to add.
- Dish up & eat with either fresh avocado & sour cream or with rice, or a quick yoghurt bread.
Any type of mince can be used but make it lean or you'll be trying to get the fat off the top.