- Serves 4
- 3.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 650g chuck beef
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 40ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finally sliced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 spring onions - sliced into 1 cm pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- a dash sesame oil
- Cover beef with a light coat of cornflour and brown in a pan with the oil. Add to slow cooker.
- Mix the remainding ingredients together and pour into the slow cooker.
- Add any additional veggies you like (we added carrot and peas).
- Cook on high for 3 hours (cook time depends on your slow cooker).
- Serve with pasta, rice or veggies
Recipe Slow cooked mongolian beef
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.