These smokey potato wedges are a favourite of mine when I’m entertaining, they taste great dipped into guacamole, salsa or sauce.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh cracked pepper
- 600g Baking Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour (normal flour is also ok)
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200˚C and put on a pan of water to boil (add a large pinch of salt to the water).
- Scrub the potatoes till clean and cut out any yucky/green bits and cut into wedges.
- Parboil potatoes for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and allow to dry in the steam
- Add wedges to a roasting tray and sprinkle with flour and paprika.
- Drizzle with oil and toss in the pan.
- Season with salt and Pepper then allow to cook for 30 minutes till nice and crispy.
- Serve with tomato sauce, sweet chilli, guacamole or a tasty salsa sauce.