- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you’re ready to pop it in the oven. Delicious and easy weeknight dinner.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- half kilo good mince
- 1 can thick pureed tomatos
- 1 packet pasta of your choice
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 and a quarter cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced spring onions
- 1 and a half cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown mince in a large frypan and then add tomato puree, salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Stir and simmer while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain and set aside.
- In a bowl combine sour cream and cottage cheese and add lots of ground black pepper. Add to noodles and stir. Add spring onions and stir.
- Put half of the noodles into a baking dish and top with half the meat mixture, then sprinkle on half the grated cheddar. Repeat with noodles, meat and then a final layer of cheese. Bake for 20 minutes in a hot oven until cheese is toasty.