- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Add something special to that plain old spaghetti Bolognese. The family will fall in love with the hidden gems of Garlickly Parmesan Breadcrumbs and prosciutto. Make the familiar La Famiglia and visit: https://www.facebook.com/LaFamigliaKitchen
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 200g spaghetti
- Pinch Salt, for boiling water
- 40ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices La Famiglia Stone Baked Parmesan & Onion with Parsley Butter
- 1 lemon, zested
- 100g prosciutto
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil, add salt and spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Toast La Famiglia Stone Baked Parmesan & Onion with Parsley Butter slices until well toasted. Allow to cool then crumble or process until resembling coarse bredcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a medium frypan on medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs and lemon zest then pan fry until crunchy and golden. Set aside.
- Chop prosciutto into fine pieces then fry in frypan until crispy. Combine with breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Rinse spaghetti under hot water, drain and place in bowl. Add breadcrumb mixture and parsley to bowl and toss until just combined. Season to taste
- Arrange on plate and serve immediately with additional slices of La Famiglia Stone Baked Parmesan & Onion with Parsley Butter, and grated Parmesan cheese.