- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Quick and simple breakfast.
Ingredients (makes 1 Tortilla)
- 1 large Potato, peel and thinly sliced
- 1 large Onion, sliced
- 6 Eggs
- 100 ml Olive oil or vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Heat a non stick fry pan with olive oil, fry the potatoes until tender. remove from the fry pan and drain. Saute onion until fragrant.
- Whisk into a bowl eggs, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper, mix together. Heat a fry pan in a medium heat add 1 tbs olive oil and then pour eggs mixture into the fry pan. Cook each side 3 - 4 minutes.
- Slide the tortilla out of the pan into a serving plate. Leave to cool for 2 minutes before serving. The centre of tortilla should be a little soft and runny. Enjoy.