- Makes 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
For the fruit box I used golden pash, but you can use what ever you want to.
Ingredients (makes 2 large scooners)
- 1 can (375ml) sparkling apple juice
- 2 cups ice
- 1 fruit box (of your choice)
- Using a blender add ice and fruit box, blend till ice is pulverised.
- Turn off blender add sparkling apple and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
Great on a hot summers day. Great for entertaining as the ice is so small, ice is packed and so it melts slower, stays cooler for longer.