- Serves 5
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
This lasagne is great for people who have allergies to egg, nuts, and dairy.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 2 packets Pre cooked lasagne sheets
- 1kg Mince meat
- 1 Jar Tomato paste or a pasta sauce
- 1 packet Spinach leaves
- 4 Potatoes (optional)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Milk of your preference. I use Rice milk.
- 1 cube Chicken or vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Dice an onion and a few garlic cloves. Heat up some olive oil in a saucepan and throw in the onion and garlic. Keep the heat on low so that the onion cooks very gently and does not burn. Add mince meat and cook for an hour.
- In a big oven proof dish start with some oil on the bottom so the lasagne doesn't stick. Place 1 lasagne sheet on the base of a ovenproof dish, spread with quarter of the mince mixture and continue with remaining mince and lasagne sheets, finishing with a lasagne layer. I also put spinach leaves in between each layer and I make my Béchamel sauce with flour milk and some veggie stock. It tastes delicious. (I cut thin pieces of Potato and put in between the layers).
- In a medium pot, add some butter, flour and milk and stir until runny but thick consistency. Add the sauce in between the layers. If you would like to add cheese you can do this on the top layer if not then just put more sauce on top. So the lasagne sheets don't burn on the edges put some oil and water in before cooking. Cook for approx 1hr 40 mins.