- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Quick, easy and healthy frittata recipe using the Philips Airfryer
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Chorizo, sliced
- 2 baby potatoes, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 50g mushrooms, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 100g parmesan cheese, grated
- handful parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Heat 1tsp. ghee in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo, potatoes, onion, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally for 6-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Preheat Airfryer to 170 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat 8 eggs. Add 1 tbsp. paprika, 1tbsp. tomato paste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetable mix into 20cm baking dish. Pour over egg mixture. Place dish into Airfryer basket and cook for 7 minutes until egg is slightly set.
- Mix 100g parmesan cheese and handful of chopped parsley. Cover frittata with cheese/parley mix and put back into Airfryer for a further 7 minutes until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
For a vegetarian frittata, omit chorizo and add another 100g mushrooms.