- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 courgette, finely sliced
- 200 grams asparagus
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- olive oil
Notes... Change the vegetables according to your taste.
- Place 1 cup of water to the All-In-One Cooker inner pot and add steam tray.
- Layer vegetables on the steaming tray (I put capsicum first, then courgette, then asparagus)
- Place the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Close the lid, select STEAM program in pressure cooking, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START.
- Set valve to VENT.
- Open the lid and serve with the peas.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.