- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Yum, these pancakes are delicious!
This mothers day, make sure you get your hubby and kids to cook this for YOU!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 40 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 pink lady apples cut into thin slices
- 40 g sultanas
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 375g greens original pancake shake
- Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add apples and cook for 5 minutes then add sultanas, maple syrup and 1/3 cup of water. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until apples are translucent and sauce has reduced and thickened. Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
- While the apple compote is cooking, prepare the Greens Pancake Shake according to the packet instructions. Cook pancakes as directed.
- Spoon the apple and sultana compote over the pancakes and serve immediately.
This recipe is courtesy of IGA