- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Best served warm.
- 1/4 cup Chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Fetta
- 1/4 Cup Toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 Cup Pesto
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- Pre heat oven to 200c and line tray with baking paper.
- Cover puff pastry with pesto, then sprinkle on cheese, nuts and tomatoes.
- Fold opposite ends of pastry into centres. Continue folding in until ends meet in middle. Cut pastry crossways into 1cm thick slices. Place the slices, cut side up, on prepared tray, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
I sometimes add a tablespoon of lemon rind and tablespoon of grated parmesan at step two.