- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Rice with a refreshing touch.
Can be eaten cold as well.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 cups of rice
- 8 light and trim bacon rashes
- 1 large can of pineapple
- 2 cups of bean shoots
- 1 packet of feta
- 6 eggs
- 1 cooked chicken
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons of vegeta
- 1 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic
- 1 onion
- cook rice in your rice cooker.
- Chop bacon and onion and fry with garlic. Add vegeta when done
- Beat eggs by hand then add a teaspoon of soy to mixture. Place into fresh frying pan and cook do not stir just cook like a pancake. When cooked chop into pieces. set aside
- Strip the cooked chicken and cut into pieces set aside
- chop cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters set aside
- Wash bean shoots set aside
- chop feta into cubes set aside
- Drain large can pineapple set aside
- By this time your rice should be cooked, empty this into your bacon onion mixture Then add all other dishes that have been set aside, one at a time. Make sure you don't mix as the rice will start to mash just toss the ingredients through with a fork. Have the heat on but your not frying the rice you just want to heat all the other ingredients as the rice is already hot.
- Serve with soy sauce and black pepper.
I just added all my favourite ingredients so that the rice was not oily. I just wanted something refreshing and the family loves it.