- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
I love my blender! so I try to make everything using it! And since I have poach eggs fever these days, what goes better with Hollandaise sauce?!!!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 Large Eggs (You only want the yolks)
- 10 heaped Tablespoon pure cow's butter (salted)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder and pepper
- 1 Small lime
- Melt butter under very very low heat.
- Combine other ingredients in a bowl and blend with handblender on the highest speed. Continue blending until you see them slightly fluffy. Make sure speed is highest.
- When the butter is fully melted, lower the speed of the blender and slowly pour in the butter.
- Serve on Eggs benedict!