- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400gm Frozen or fresh mussels
- 3 T Chili bean paste
- 1 T Soy sauce
- 1/8 cup Sweet chilli sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Mince garlic and saute in a oiled hot pan until fragrant. Use sesame oil to oil the pan if possible. Taste a lot better :)
- Add in mussels and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in all sauce and continue to cook for further 5 minutes on high heat.
- Serve with rice.
You can get chilli bean paste in almost all Asian grocery stores