- Serves 5
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Easy mixed potato salad.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 lg Sweet potato
- 4 medium potato's
- small handfull fresh shallots
- small handfull finely diced onion
- small handfull finely diced capsicum
- pinch dried dill tips
- pinch salt and pepper
- whole egg mayo.
- 4 thin slices procuito
- Peel and cut Both types of potato Into cubes and boil until soft but still a little firm. Once cooked drain and cool.
- once cooled put into a large bowl. Add diced onion, capsicum, shallots, salt n pepper, dill. And gently mix.
- Add chopped proscuito. Get mayo add a few table spoons to potato and gently mix through. Use as much as it takes to cover potato's.
- Cover and put in fridge to chill. Then serve and enjoy.
This is one I make a lot. Its great for lunch or a side with dinner. Having Sweet potato in it gives a lovely taste and is low GI so keeps you full for longer.