- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is a twist on the traditional shepherds pie.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Sweet Potato
- 400g lamb mince
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 small brown onions
- 400g tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 100g broccoli
- 100g corn kernels
- 100g carrot
- pinch salt and pepper
Notes... can be made with beef mince.
- Dice onion, dice carrot, cut broccoli into florets, chop sweet potato & drain chopped tomatoes
- Add onion and garlic to a non-stick pan and cook for 3 minutes
- Add lamb mince to pan and cook until well-browned
- Add broccoli, carrot, corn, chopped tomatoes and pinch of salt and pepper to taste and cook for a further 5 minutes. Set Aside.
- Place chopped sweet potato into a saucepan of boiling water and cook until tender.
- Drain sweet potato and mash well.
- Add mince mixture to a baking dish and coat sweet potato on top
- Cook in oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes until bubbling
- Serve with salad.
Recipe Sweet potato shepherds pie
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.