- Makes 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A simple bolognese I cook up to sneak some veggies into one of my children who is very fussy. The sweet taste of the potato encourages her to eat up.
Ingredients (makes 4 Bowls)
- 300ml Bolognese Sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 500 grams Mince
- 2 Cups Very Finely Grated Sweet Potato
- 1 Cup Very Finely Grated Carrot
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic (optional)
- 3 Cups Cooked Pasta
- 1 Cup Tasty Cheese (optional)
- In a pan with a dash of oil cook your garlic for 20 seconds. Add your sweet potato and carrot and cook while stirring for a few minutes allowing the garlic to permeate the vegetables. Once cooked they will be nice and soft for little mouths to eat.
- Add your mince and mix the grated veggies through and seal the meat. Once sealed add your bolognese sauce. Simmer for a further 25 minutes. During this time you need to cook your pasta.
- Add bolognese sauce to pasta and top with parmesan or tasty cheese.
Recipe Sweet veggie bolognese
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.