- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300g Tagliatelle
- 1 clove Garlic
- 10g Pine Nuts, roasted
- 2 cups Fresh Basil leaves
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- 1 medium Ripe tomato, chopped (to garnish)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil leaves, roughly torn or chopped (to garnish)
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, chopped (to garnish)
- 10g Parmesan cheese, grated (to garnish)
Notes... Add fried chicken breast, an oven baked fillet of fish or zucchini or fennel to make this dish into a complete meal.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Prepare the Pesto. using a food processor or mortar and pestle, blend the pine nuts with the garlic, add the basil and slowly add the oil. Finally add the parmesan cheese and ground black pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta until tender (about 8 minutes).
- Serve the pasta with a generous helping of the pesto, top with garnish and serve immediately.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.