- Makes 24
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
An easy recipe that can be used for lunch boxes, snacks or put with a side of vegetables for dinner.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (makes 24 muffins)
- 250g any type of sausages
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190C. Heat olive oil in a frypan. Add sausages and cook until browned and cooked through. Cut the sausages into small chunks and place aside.
- In a seperate bowl, add flour and make a well in the centre. Whisk eggs and milk together in a jug, then add to flour mixture. Mix until batter is smooth.
- Place cut sausages into a greased muffin tin, then pour batter over the top. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the batter has cooked and is firm.
You can also sneak in vegetables to the batter. I add finely grated cooked carrot or broccoli to boost the vegetables. Easy to store in the freezer.