- Serves 1
- Makes 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
I was inspired by quite a few posts on Pinterest using square toast and tweaked it a bit making the toast into circles. My toddler definately approved of this breakfast and was happy to finish it all!
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 2 toast teddy bear's)
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread or bread of choice
- 6 banana slices (not too thinly sliced)
- 6 sultana's
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine spread or your toast topping of choice
- Toast the bread and then use a large circle shape cutter or manually cut a circle to create your two teddy bear heads.
- Spread your toast circle's with your choice of butter, margarine or spreads such as peanut butter, jam, honey etc.
- Place the banana slices on each toast circle. You will need two at the top for ears and just below the centre for the nose. Lastly add the sultana's by placing two on each toast circle for eyes and 1 on each toast circle for a cute little nose. Serve to your delighted toddler.
- You can also use this same idea with two slices of bread un-toasted for a lunch time snack.