- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick, easy and tasty family meal, that is also budget friendly.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 425g Tin Tuna - Sirena is yummiest, in springwater, drained
- 1 small tin corn, drained
- 2 cups pasta of your choice, I use gluten free elbows
- 1 jar tuna bake sauce, spinach one is lovely
- 1 big handful of baby spinach leaves
- grated cheese to top bake - to your taste
- smoked paprika
- Drain tuna and corn, place in casserole dish and mix with the spinach leaves and the jar of tuna bake sauce (once emptied add a tiny bit of milk to the jar, and shake to get rest of jar out).
- Cook pasta until two thirds cooked, drain, stir into the tuna mix in the casserole dish
- Top with grated cheese of your choice, to the level of cheesiness you like, then sprinkle with paprika and cook for approx. 20 minutes until browned in a moderate oven
Add any veg you like to this dish, and you can substitute the jar of tuna bake sauce for a tin of condensed celery soup, which is lovely too.