- Serves 6
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ready, kid friendly pasta dish.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 400 gram can of Tuna
- 1/2 packet of pasta - shell or penne
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- Cook pasta until Al Dente, add cream of mushroom soup, tuna, frozen peas and corn and stir well until ingredients are combined.
- Add to casserole bowl, and top with grated cheese
- Place in oven on 180 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Great for lunch the next day.