- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
quick easy tuna bake recipe and a family favourite.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 Large Cans Tuna
- 500 grams Uncooked Spiral, Bow or Macaroni
- 500 grams Tasty Cheese
- 2 Cans Mushroom Soup
- 1 Pack Instans mashed Potato
- Grated Parmesan to taste
- Cook Pasta
- Prepare Potato according to Instructions on pack I also add some sour cream and a sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Drain Liquid from tuna.
- In a large bowl mix Pasta, tuna, potato and soup add some of the cheese.
- Place all in a large baking dish and sprinkle with the rest of the tasty cheese and the parmesan.
- Bake in oven 0n 200 for about twenty minutes or until cheese is golden brown.