Cute Asparagus and Turkey buddies are lots of fun and entice fussy eaters to eat their vegies.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 6 )
- 1 pack Ingham's Extra Lean Turkey Rissoles
- 1 bunch Mini Asparagus
- 50g Bowtie Pasta
- Before cooking rissoles punch holes in top and bottom (to later insert asparagus) Heat pan and cook rissoles for 10 minutes
- Blanch asparagus in hot water.
- Cook pasta till soft
- Trim asparagus to make legs and heads. Then assemble the buddies by inserting the asparagus. Add bowtie pasta on body.
- (Optional) Decorate asaparagus heads with little dobs of white chocolate to make eyes.
Decorating with little eyes is optional.