- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A twist on the classic chicken and mayo sandwich.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Wrap or 2 slices of bread
- Lettuce or salad leaves
- 1/2 cup Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup Natural greek yoghurt
- 1/2 - 1 tbls Lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 tsp Minced garlic
- Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic together in a small bowl. Add the chiken and coat in the yoghurt mixture.
- Lay the lettuce/salad leaves on the wrap or slice of bread. Add the chicken mixture and more lettuce ( I do this to stop the mixture soaking into the bread).
- Roll your wrap or add your sandwich lid.
When we have chicken for dinner, I usually cook extra for lunches during the week. Please note ingredient amounts are a guide as I usually just throw everything in together!