These Unicorn Jelly Cups are a brilliantly delicious creamy alternative to plain jelly.
Unicorn Jelly Cups are the perfect addition to any kids party (especially if you are having a Unicorn or Sparkles & Rainbows theme) and everyone including the adults love them.
Make your Unicorn Jelly Cups in tiny little disposable shot glasses if the children are very small so you’re limiting the amount of sugar or if you’re treating the family to dessert, you could make this in a large glass bowl and serve with ice cream.
Unicorn Jelly Cups at your next ‘do’ are guaranteed to impress!
Ingredients (makes 14 Cups of jelly)
- 1 packet Purple coloured jelly
- 1 packet Green coloured jelly
- 1 packet Yellow coloured jelly
- 1 packet Pink coloured jelly
- 2 packets Blue coloured jelly
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 3 cups Vanilla yoghurt
- Whipped cream (for decoration)
- Sprinkles (for decoration)
- Boiling water
- For the first layer, add 250ml boiling water to the jelly crystals and stir until dissolved. Leave for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Mix 1/4 cup milk to 1/2 a cup yoghurt and stir to combine.
- While stirring the yoghurt mix, slowly pour in the jelly and stir until combined. Divide evenly between plastic cups. And refrigerate until set
- Repeat these steps for all layers until you get to the last layer. This differs slightly as you are making a double amount so add 500ml boiling water to the 2 packets of jelly, stir to dissolve and cool. Mix 1/2 cup milk to 1 cup of yoghurt and once combined add the jelly mix to it.
- Pour into cups to fill almost to the top and set.
- Whip cream and pipe onto the top then add sprinkles