- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A really easy but very tasty frosting.
- 125 grams white chocolate melts
- 125 grams cream cheese, chopped and softened (I use philadelphia)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Combine the ingredients and stir over simmering water until the chocolate has melted
- Chill until firm. You only want to leave this until it is firm enough to spread otherwise the chocolate will set.
- Spread over cakes and then decorate.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.