- Makes 30
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick and easy biscuit recipe the kids can help with!
Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 130g Butter (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup White sugar (caster if you have it)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Milk (we used soy)
- 2/3 cup Plain flour
- 3/4 cup Self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C (150 degrees fan forced). Line two trays with baking paper.
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla until sugar is dissolved. Aim for a creamy texture. Add milk and stir well. In a separate bowl, sift flours.
- Add flours to butter mixture and stir gently to combine until a dough forms. Roll/press out dough to about 1/2 cm in thickness, onto lined tray. Cut shapes as desired.
- Bake 18-20 mins or until light and golden in colour. When cool, sandwich with jam and sprinkle with icing sugar. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.