- Makes 30
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick and easy biscuit recipe the kids can help with!
Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 130g Butter (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup White sugar (caster if you have it)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Milk (we used soy)
- 2/3 cup Plain flour
- 3/4 cup Self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C (150 degrees fan forced). Line two trays with baking paper.
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla until sugar is dissolved. Aim for a creamy texture. Add milk and stir well. In a separate bowl, sift flours.
- Add flours to butter mixture and stir gently to combine until a dough forms. Roll/press out dough to about 1/2 cm in thickness, onto lined tray. Cut shapes as desired.
- Bake 18-20 mins or until light and golden in colour. When cool, sandwich with jam and sprinkle with icing sugar. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!