- Serves 10
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a mildly sweet custard that makes a great lunch box treat.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 2 Tablespoons Corn Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Cups Soy Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix the corn flour and half the soy milk in a deep bottomed pan with a wire whisk.
- Gradually add in the maple syrup and remaining soy milk and combine with the whisk while heating. Bring to a boil. Stir constantly to prevent sticking.
- Take off the heat and wait for 30 minutes and then stir in the chocolate chips, saving a few to decorate top.
- Spoon into leak proof boxes and sprinkle the leftover chocolate chips.