Healthy Vegie Chips
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 parsnips
- 2 beetroot
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel and slice vegetables to wafer thin size.
- Spread out vegetables on a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Tip all vegetables into a bowl. Pour over the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss with your hands to coat evenly.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking tray. Roast on the lowest shelf in the oven for 20 minutes. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius. Turning halfway through.
- They are ready when the parsnips and sweet potato are golden brown.