- Serves 8
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Healthy Vegie Chips
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 parsnips
- 2 beetroot
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Notes... We love vegie chips; sometimes we eat them with dips too! Use vegetables to suit your taste. Add salt and pepper to taste or leave out.
- Peel and slice vegetables to wafer thin size.
- Spread out vegetables on a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Tip all vegetables into a bowl. Pour over the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss with your hands to coat evenly.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking tray. Roast on the lowest shelf in the oven for 20 minutes. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius. Turning halfway through.
- They are ready when the parsnips and sweet potato are golden brown.
Recipe Vegie Chips
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.