- Serves 5
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
This carbonara is sure to be a hit with all the family!
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 tin of Carnation light milk
- 250g light cream cheese
- 250g steamed cauliflower
- 1 large brown onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 rashers of short cut bacon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 packet frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 packet spaghetti or other pasta
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Puree the steamed cauliflower.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Cook diced onion, garlic, bacon and mushrooms for about 5 minutes. Add peas and spinach and cook a further 5 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan add the remaining oil and cook the chicken for about 5 minutes, or until just cooked. Return the bacon and onion mix to the pan.
- Pour in the carnation milk, add cream cheese and pureed cauliflower. Stir until well combined. Stir through parmesan cheese.
- Serve with spaghetti or pasta of your choice and top with extra parmesan cheese.
Recipe Very vegetable carbonara
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.